1) During this time, the safety, health, and well-being of our clients and community is our number one priority. While everyone is facing challenges surrounding the virus, we encourage you to maintain the practice of self-care. We certainly hope that includes our services, but your general health and that of your family is of even greater importance.
2) Remember that the community, support, and care you’ve come to expect is not absent during these challenging times. We encourage you all to spend time with family, take any steps necessary to ensure your health, and do what you can to help others. Together we will all come out of this .
3) We all need to work together to make this successful, and you are a huge part of that. All of our staff are certified in proper sanitation and safety protocol. This is a list of all of the things that we’d like you to do to help all of us…
-- If you are feeling sick or have been in contact with anyone who has been sick, please reschedule. Please give us as much notice as possible if you decide you can’t make it in.
-- When you arrive, please review the protocol signs posted on the door for the salon-specific check in process.
-- You will be greeted at the front door by a member of our staff.
-- Your temperature will be taken before you walk into the salon.
-- Sanitize your hands when you walk in. There will be hand sanitizer near the front door.
-- Don’t bring extra stuff into the salon.
4) To any of our clients who may feel ill during this time – We would ask that you stay home and take care of yourself. Your health is the most important thing and taking steps to maintain it, such as drinking plenty of fluids, speaking with your physician, and eating healthy, are all the most important forms of self-care. We are more than happy to help assist you in rescheduling your appointments for a future date.
5) Yes, we are open! We are taking all the required steps as put forward by the CDC and WHO to ensure our salon is as clean and safe as possible. For any questions or concerns, you may have, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you.
I have been going to Juja for over 20 years! Juja and her staff have gone to great lengths to adapt the salon to keep customers and staff safe during the strange times of COVID-19. As a result the salon is not as busy when you visit but as a customer you feel secure that they are doing all they can to promote health and safety. Good for them!